SAS Institute, 11/2015 – present
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate with web developers to implement your designs is a must.
- Strong working knowledge of Web design tools including but not limited to HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Strong working knowledge of web accessibility standards, responsive for mobile, and user-centered design practices (UI and UX).
Andretti Brown Creative Design, 3/2005 – present
- Visually crafting a language that speaks to your audience to grow your brand.
- Providing the support and guidance on various technologies to use when developing a campaign.
- Art direction and technical support to execute a pitched idea.
- Making sure your creative looks good on your brand.
Senior Graphic Designer
Sokal Media Group, 7/2013 – 2015
- Create unique art in various mediums
- Communicate needs to Media Coordinators
- Meet strict deadlines
- Learn new Technology and adapt to changing workflow
Lead/Management Graphic Designer
Trident Marketing, 7/2012 – 2013
- Serve as Trident Marketing Creative Lead
- Works with Marketing Technology Team to facilitate and implement creative
- Primary Lead Designer responsible for designing websites, landing pages, emails, banners, flash, print, etc.
- Oversees the consistency of web design parameters, style guides and visual standards
- Communicate and coordinate with project managers and technology leads, ensuring visual design is communicated as desired
Art Director, Interim Creative Director
3 Birds Marketing LLC, 2010 – 2013
Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, 2009 – 2010
Koroberi, Inc., 2007 – 2008
Interactive Production Artist
BCF, 2006 – 2007
Honors & Awards
2015 Graphic Design USA (3)
2014 Graphic Design USA (3)
2013 AAF Mosaic Award
2013 AAF Division III
2013 AAF-RDU Silver Addy
2012, 2013 AAF-RDU Silver Addy
2011 Pixel Awards People’s Champ
2011 Web Designer Magazine Feature
2010 CSS Design Website of the Day
2008 & 2009 BtoB Runner Up
2007 Interactive Gold Award
Email, Print, Web Design, UI and UX Design, Graphic Design, Art & Creative Direction, Typography & Color Theory, Digital Illustration, Presentation Design, Rich media banner ads, Mobile and Responsive Design, Logo Design
Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office suite, Coda, Keynote, Pages, Facebook and Twitter Ad Manager, Final Cut Pro, iMovie
Andretti has a gift for creating beautiful graphic pieces and websites while keeping in mind conversion optimization as well as SEO best practices.
Andretti is good to work with. He is fun and creative and gets the work from concept to execution in on time and on budget.
Andretti is a joy to work with. Not only is his work of excellent quality, but throughout the entire process his professionalism exceeds that of others that I have seen in the industry.
Andretti was able to understand our needs quickly. He has never missed a deadline for us, and is very easy to work with.
“I’d rather apologize than to be so timid as to never try to do anything smart or brave.” – Lee Clow
“If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou